elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.06.13, 13:15

THE FINAL DAYS OF THE GRIMOIRE SAGA ARE AT HAND.

7-7-2017 
GRIMOIRE STEAM STORE
IT WILL BE A DAY LIKE NO OTHER
IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

THE END OF THE CLEVE-YUGA APPROACHES
ALSO THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE

:machoman:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.05.27, 13:31

* A DELAY IS ALL THAT IT IS *

A MERE DELAY
THE FORCES OF DECLINE HAVE CONSPIRED TO DELAY

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.05.25, 21:39

Melee.png

I remember this game. I wrote it ten thousand years ago. Around the time I started work on Grimoire. It seems like I watched Atlantis rise and fall while working on Grimoire, saw the procession of all the Demon-Kings of Sumeria, wandered the empty desert where once the Cedar forest stood, always dragging my 386 and bundle of floppy backups with me. Eating dry reeds boiled with salt while I sought a new civilisation to rest in while I continued work on Grimoire. The empires of the earth came and went and the floppies gave way to CDs and the CDs gave way to USBs. I spoke many languages in the many lands I journeyed to while I worked on Grimoire. Until the day came it was complete and I got Greenlighted. Thwarted after millennia by confusion over tax identities in ex-patriates with dual citizenship. Still the moon flashed by each night in all it's phases and I waited patiently, knowing someday I would be advanced to the next stage by Valve. Then my voyage across ten millennia of time would come to an end when I uploaded the game. Popamolers would complain about the poor bloom and lack of respawn points. The old men of the world would chuckle as I tasted the dust of innui from the butthurt zombies who now populated the earth. I had finally finished my game, alright. Except now there were no men left with souls to appreciate it. Oh, teh irony.

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.04.17, 09:09

2r77ujr.png

IT BEGINS ... 16 APRIL 2017

What kind of question is that? are you aware we're watching HISTORY unfold in front of our very eyes? Did the legionnaires ask Scipio how many years it would take to defeat Carthage in the 2nd Punic War? Did anyone ask the Founding Fathers how many more pages they'd need for the Constitution? 

We're witnessing such a turning point now, as we hadn't experienced in 38 years. It's not the time to grow impatient.

ca31dcd353.png

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [author] 23 hours ago
Within the next 24 hours there will be a release date up on this site.

Iit's 24 hours now. Cleveland Mark Blakemore where is release date?

Stb.  :hedbeng2:

Majd kicsit később:

* PREPARE YOURSELVES *

MAY 29th, 2017 MEMORIAL DAY
... A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY ...
THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN !!
(SHOULD BE READ IN ZSASZ'S VOICE FROM ARKHAM CITY)

Out of curiosity, why May 29th?

Memorial Day, to honor all those who have died waiting for Grimoire to be released.

Módosította elGabor: 2017.04.17, 09:45

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.03.30, 07:57

Image1.jpg

rating_prestigious.png

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.03.29, 16:42

A Grimoire felkerült a Steam Greenlightra. Megdöbbentő fordulat! Lehet, hogy egy több mint húsz éves történet a végkifejletéhez közeledik...??? 

:sherlock:

Spoiler

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.03.28, 17:33

Hoppá hoppá hoppá! Videó!

• Garaboncias kedvelte ezt

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.03.25, 20:40

Míg Cleve a demó videójával küzd, méris elnyerte a tekintélyes Golden Duck-díjat. Hurrá! wally_the_prestigious_monocled_bird.gif

tumblr_ondyfkPNid1rxmn3vo1_1280.png

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2017.02.25, 12:50

You can feel the love coming out of this thread everywhere.

Seriously.

Seriously.

Seriously.

Next Friday the demo will be out. It will be out. Then the true madness will begin.

The golden baby has been having a grand time narrating the finished product. Best play through EVAH. 10/10 5 Stars Homey straight up.

NEXT FRIDAY THE FINAL GRIMOIRE DEMO VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED.

:ora:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.10.09, 07:12

Even now the finalisation thunders towards completion like an out-of-control locomotive. Many miles ahead on the tracks a clutch of Codexian naysayers had gathered for a tea party, electing to place their table and cups with ornate doilies directly across the rusting rails.

One of them paused in the midst of a sip from his Orange Pekoe as a subtle, almost imperceptible vibration caused small ripples in the cup before his eyes. The colossus juggernaut roared forward as they sat and sneered oblivious to their horrible fate approaching at breakneck speed.
giphy.gif

:virag:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.23, 13:29

Items done. At long last. That dreamless slumber of horror has ended.

Doubtless there may be some tweaking after release and before box copy is sent out after launch. I am going to leave them like that and now proceed to the final finalisations of finalizement.

Codex Troll is now present, doing some of his basic dialogue tonight. He is resurrected from very special bones we find. I will add a screenshot showing him as a party member when he is done.

Castle Moravia map being tweaked next as extra-special easter egg area. Tried all four multiple endings just now as a safety check after changing a little logic in the final maps, all of them worked.

Hmmmm.

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.20, 09:55

Jövő pénteken fog megjelenni.

Premier

Premier

Törzs-fórumozó

• Fórumita
  • 509 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.20, 01:27

Most akkor ez megjelent már vagy nem? :gyagya:

Soha nem fog megjelenni.

strato

strato

Lézengő ritter

• Szerkesztő
  • 7261 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.19, 23:06

Most akkor ez megjelent már vagy nem? :gyagya:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.19, 19:29

Almost complete with the items. Too tired tonight, I think there are 944 completed items with maybe 8-12 left to double-check for veracity and balance.

Twenty years editing these stupid items. The mind boggles. So many details to be play tested, retested and completed.

Completed forever shortly and closed off for good.

TRULY THE FINAL DAYS OF FINALISATION ARE UPON US ALL

powerogskull.gif
(Actual selfie taken in my study at this moment)

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.08.01, 08:22

* GRIMOIRE RELEASE IN PROGRESS NOW !!! *

=====================================
 BE AFRAID ROBERT ... BE VERY AFRAID ...
THE CRACKERJACK IS COMING FOR YOU

bird.gif

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.04.12, 12:42

Care to give us an update on the Thaumaturge item merging and the mini quest progress?

A job for lantern jawed men with sinews of iron, a gruelling ordeal that demands monk like discipline and concentration.

Carefully editing these groups each morning on the train with the item editor, determined to finish them one item at a time. Pretty good tree emerging of stuff both classes can make.

It's a tough job. Only one man can do it. I am that man. Under normal conditions any ordinary mortal would have gone stark raving insane from these details 20 years out. I continue to steadfastly edit these items as the morning commute proceeds, beads of cold sweat forming on my brow from the raw mental anguish it costs to complete this stupid game. The growing win is palpable in the air along with other smells. Melonhead agents poorly disguised in black trench coats study me from behind newspapers nervously, knowing that they should always bet on Neanderthal.

:medital:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.03.05, 09:50

As I promised Rodney Lucas, when I knew the game was ready for release I would start issuing refunds. Rodney got his refund today, which will seal him in world history as one of the most unfortunate RPG gamers ever recorded.

Today I have issued four refunds to various people and will issue more to those who want them. I am fulfilling my word exactly as I promised. I said I would refund people who asked for it right before the game was released and I meant it.

I will be doing a two minute victory lap and immediately beginning work on my next game.

IndieGoGo has not contacted me in two years. I paid them because the game is being prepared for release. I was not the least bit worried if they did contact me, I could have kept these people's piddling pledges and there is not a damn thing they could have done about it. Just wanted to make certain I would not be legally obligated to give them a damn thing when Grimoire was released. I did it purely out of spite.

:elajul:

elGabor

elGabor

Régi fórumozó

• Moderátor
  • 3951 Hozzászólás
Érdemrendek
Hírnevek

Kelt 2016.02.17, 12:45

Placing the very last of the unique items today and finalising perk placements. I have not heard from anybody so I assume that's it, I've got them all now. That's about it. Everything is nearly finished. I am working for next two weeks going over every single detail marked as "LEAVE UNTIL VERY END."

Rodney Lucas could have started his refund group last year or the year before that. I would have been screwed, I still had so many things to fix which are now fixed.

Rodney decides to alienate me forever by waiting until I send out the final perk call when I am about to begin the last two weeks of the 20 year development cycle. The guy has impeccable timing. He managed to shoot himself in both feet at the same time.

1. I decide there will never be a third campaign because of all this butthurt.

2. I decide Rodney will get his refund with 2 other people the night before the game is released, meaning he has forfeited the rarest artefacts in the history of the computer game industry. The guy cornholed himself so badly it makes me wince when I walk.

He literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Meanwhile the faithful are getting ready to cash in their longshot million-to-one bets. Even at the final hour the Blakemore irony effect demolished the unbelievers. These popamolers will never pass through the gates of paradise. Their faith was tested in the RPG development desert and they failed. Now the long lonely hours playing bizarre badly translated Japanese games for the remainder of their lives beckons ... as they wonder what might have been ...

ibelieveincleve.png

[Fantasy háttér] [Sötét háttér]